😋If you haven’t tried kefir yet, it’s time!
It’s like a thinner, more liquid version of Greek yogurt.
Kefir is packed with probiotics and protein, and that means it’s a GREAT base for a breakfast smoothie.
TIP: Make sure you buy plain low-fat kefir, as the flavored versions are often packed with sugar.
Berry Kefir Smoothie
● 1 cup (240 ml) low-fat plain kefir
● Big handful baby spinach
● 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (optional)
● ½ frozen banana, cut into slices
● ½ cup (70 g) frozen berries
● ½ tsp flax meal (optional)
● ¼ cup (70 ml) your favorite milk (optional)
Place the kefir and spinach in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. If you’re using protein powder, add it now and blend.
Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth. Add milk if the mixture is too thick. Pour into a glass and enjoy! 😍
Check out other healthy recipe ideas here