😋This tuna salad recipe is a keeper – but experiment and make it your own.
Eat it as-is or try it with a little wasabi or hot sauce. So good!
It also makes a good meal prep meal and will keep for 1-2 days in the fridge.
✅TIP: You can use full-fat or low-fat Greek yogurt in this, depending on your preference and what you have on hand.
LOW-CARB TUNA SALAD
● 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
● 4 strips bacon, cooked and drained
● ⅓ cup mayo made from olive or avocado oil
● 2 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
● 1 Tbsp lemon juice
● 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
● Sea salt & pepper to taste
● Two 5-oz (142 g) cans tuna packed in water, drained
● 1 large tomato, halved and cut into 6 slices
● Optional: 12 Bibb lettuce leaves for serving
In a medium-sized bowl, combine the mayo, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, celery, 1-2 pinches of salt, and several grinds of pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings.
Add tuna, egg, and bacon and gently stir to combine. Add to serving plates or meal prep containers and top with tomato slices.
(Optional: Place 1-2 Bibb lettuce leaves on serving plates or in meal prep containers before topping with the tuna salad mixture)
😋It’s time to eat!
Click here for other healthy and yummy recipe ideas
Let us help you clean up your nutritional needs to reach health and fitness your goal and click below