🥗Today I have not one … but TWO recipes for you!
It’s a salad-and-dressing combo that is a perfect make-ahead lunch.
You can prep this in a mason jar or reusable container – and it will keep in the fridge for 2 days.
Protein-Packed Power Salad
● 3 big handfuls of baby spinach
● 2 Tbsp honey-mustard dressing (recipe below)
● 1 2.5 oz (70 g) pouch tuna in water
● ½ cup (80 g) canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
● 1 medium carrot, shredded
● 3-5 grape tomatoes, halved
Toss the spinach and dressing in a bowl, then add the tuna, chickpeas, carrot, and tomatoes. Serve immediately or store well-covered in the refrigerator for 2 days.
(makes 8 tablespoons)
● 1 clove garlic, minced
● 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
● 1½ tsp Dijon mustard
● ½ tsp honey
● Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste (1-2 pinches each)
● ⅓ cup (80 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
Whisk the garlic, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil.
👉 If you make this recipe, be sure to tag me with a photo and let me know how you liked it!