👌If you hate post-meal clean-up, sheet pan dinners are PERFECT!
They’re fast, easy, nutritious, and super easy to clean up … AND they make amazing leftovers.
If you want a protein-packed recipe that’s almost *guaranteed* to make it into your regular weeknight rotation, you’re going to want to SAVE this post!
(By the way, the glaze in this recipe is so good that you’ll want to use it in your stir fries, too.)
Roasted Salmon & Broccoli with Peanut Sauce
(makes 4 servings)
● 1 lb (450 g) chopped broccoli florets
● 1 Tbsp minced garlic
● 3 Tbsp avocado oil
● Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
● ¼ cup (65 g) smooth natural peanut butter
● Juice of 1 lemon
● 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
● 1 Tbsp grated ginger
● 4 6 oz (170 g) salmon filets
● ¼ cup (30 g) chopped roasted peanuts (optional)
● Lemon wedges for serving (optional)
Heat oven to 450ºF/230ºC. Place the broccoli in a large bowl and toss with the garlic, avocado oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Spread the broccoli in an even layer on a rimmed large baking sheet.
In a small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, lemon juice, coconut aminos, and ginger. If the mixture seems too thi