Veggie Soup Soup with Bone Broth
● 1 Tbsp olive oil
● ½ medium yellow onion, diced
● 1 carrot, chopped
● 1 celery stalk, chopped
● 1 cup (90 g) each of broccoli and cauliflower florets, chopped
● 1 cup (240 ml) bone broth
● ½ cup (120 ml) coconut milk
● 1 tsp sea salt (optional)
● 2 handfuls baby spinach, washed
Heat the olive oil in a soup pot over medium heat. Add the onions and saute for 3-4 minutes, until they begin to caramelize. Add the carrot, celery, broccoli, and cauliflower and saute for another 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the bone broth, coconut milk, and optional salt. Let cook until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the baby spinach and let cook until it wilts.
Use an immersion blender to puree the soup. If you don’t have one, very carefully use a high-speed blender to puree the liquid, being careful not to overfill it.
Ladle into soup bowls and enjoy!