Tuna & White Bean Salad
(Makes 3 servings)
● 3 Tbsp lemon juice
● 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
● 1 clove garlic, minced
● 1-2 pinches of sea salt
● Freshly ground pepper, to taste
● 1 15.5 oz (439 g) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
● ¼ cup (15 g) red onion, chopped
● 10-12 cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
● 3 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
● 1 6-oz (170 g) can chunk light tuna in water, drained and flaked
In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss to coat well.
Eat as-is, served over salad greens, or in a wrap or sandwich. Yum!